General Spectator Parking:
Spectator transportation is powered by Telesat.
Complimentary shuttle busses to the Shaw Charity Classic will run from the Anderson LRT Station. The Anderson LRT Station is located at 11015 Anderson Station Way, SW, in Calgary, Alberta, and is about a 5-10 minute bus ride from Canyon Meadows G&CC. More information regarding parking and bus schedules will be posted in August.
Gate Times and Schedule of Events
For gate times and the most recent schedule of events, Click Here.
The following cannot be brought into the tournament:
- No bags or backpacks larger than 12"W x 12"H x 12"D in its natural state
- No cases and/or covers (such as a chair or umbrella covers)
- No signs, posters and/or banners
- No televisions and/or radios
- No food and/or beverages
- No containers and/or coolers
- No pets (other than service animals)
- No metal-spiked golf shoes
- No noise-making devices
- No weapons
- Any other items deemed unlawful or dangerous at the sole discretion of PGA TOUR Champions and/or Tournament Security Personnel.
- Parents with small children are allowed to bring strollers and diaper bags, if necessary. The items are subject to reasonable inspection before entering and/or at any time during the tournament.
- ATM - For spectator convenience, an on-site ATM will be available
- AUTOGRAPHS - Autographs are permissible, but not during a player's round. Best places for autographs are the practice range, the putting green, and Autograph Alley presented by MEG Energy near the 18th Green after the conclusion of the players round.
- CAMERA POLICY - Cameras are permitted per personal, non commercial use only.
- CONCESSIONS - Numerous concession stands are located on the course serving a variety of food and beverage items.
- LOST & FOUND - Lost and found is kept at the admission gate at the main entrance until 6:00 p.m. each day. After 6:00 p.m., items will be taken to the Tournament Office.
- PHONE POLICY - Please SILENCE your mobile device. Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photo content in all areas throughout tournament week. Phone calls are allowed only in areas away from golf. All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
- RESTROOMS - Located throughout the golf course.
Weather Warning and Suspension of Play
If inclement weather is approaching, a "Weather Warning" notification will be posted on all electronic scoreboards on the course. When this message appears, spectators are advised to take immediate precaution by evacuating bleachers and hospitality tents. In the event of "Severe Weather" warning and a suspension of play, please proceed to the bus loading area to be returned to your car for safety. A suspension of play is preceded by an air horn signal. Suspension of play is a stoppage of play, not necessarily a cancellation of play for the day. Notification of continuation of play will be given in each parking lot.
There will be one Will Call facility at the Main Entrance. Identification is required.
Juniors aged 17 and under will be provided with FREE access to the Shaw Charity Classic when accompanied by a ticketed adult.
Special assistance facilities for people with disabilities are provided. A reserved viewing area will be located on the 18th green for those using wheelchairs or other means of assistance. Wheelchair accessible restrooms are provided on-site.
Cell Phone Policy
Free WIFI will be provide by Shaw throughout Tournament Week!
With the revised policy, spectators are allowed to carry mobile devices on the golf course with the volume setting on silent or vibrate. Please refrain from using your mobile device on-course near play. Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week for personal use only; no commercial use.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Phone calls are allowed only in areas away from play.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
- All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed. Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.