DO NOT CHANGE
BAGS & PERSONAL ITEMS
- Personal bags 6”x6” or smaller
- Clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items not exceeding 12”x6”x12”
- A one-gallon clear resealable plastic bag
- At the tournament’s discretion, food may be permitted in a clear, resealable plastic bag, not exceeding one (1) gallon
- Mobile phones, tablets and PDAs — must be SILENCED and adhere to TOUR’s Mobile Device Policy
- Point and shoot, film or DSLR cameras with lens smaller than 6”, no case (during practice rounds only)
- Umbrellas without sleeve
- Portable radios with headsets
- Medically necessary materials, strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles and other essential baby supplies. Infant must be with carrier. All items subject to search.
- Collapsible chairs without chair bags
- Binoculars without case
- Seat cushions that do not require a carrying case or that do not have pockets or compartments
- Segways®, motorized scooters or other personal transportation devices when used as a mobility aid by individuals with mobility impairment
- No bags or backpacks larger than 12”x12”x12” in its natural state
- No cameras due to the sound of a shutter (cameras on a mobile device are permitted)
- No cases and/or covers (such as a chair or umbrella cover)
- No signs, posters and/or banners
- No televisions and/or radios
With the revised policy, spectators are allowed to carry mobile devices on the golf course with the volume setting on silent or vibrate. Please refrain from using your mobile device on-course near play. Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may NOT be used.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week for personal use only; no commercial use.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g. no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Data use (e.g. texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Phone calls are allowed only in areas away from play.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
- All postage signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed. Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
Should you notice an activity or individual that might be suspicious, please notify a uniformed law enforcement officer, private security personnel, a tournament official, or dial 911.
WEATHER WARNINGS & SUSPENSION OF PLAY
If inclement weather is approaching, a “Weather Warning” notification will be posted on all electronic scoreboards on the course. When this message appears, spectators are advised to take immediate precaution by evacuating bleachers and hospitality tents. In the event of a “Severe Weather” warning and a suspension of play, please proceed to the bus loading area to be returned to your car for safety. A suspension of play is preceded by an air horn signal. Suspension of play is a stoppage of play, not necessarily a cancellation of play for the day. Notification of continuation of play will be given in each parking lot.
There is no specific attire that you are required to wear to the tournament. However, we recommend comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses. The weather can change at any time. Check the forecast before you head out to make sure you are prepared.