Welcome Back PGA TOUR Champions and Shaw Charity Classic presented by Suncor Fans!
The health and safety of all associated with the PGA TOUR Champions and the Shaw Charity Classic presented by Suncor continues to be our number one priority.
The following details the health and safety enhancements that you can expect during your visit. If you do not agree to these policies and terms, please do not enter the grounds.
Thank you for joining us and we hope you enjoy your time at the Shaw Charity Classic presented by Suncor!
DO NOT CHANGE
PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
Please check your temperature before arrival to confirm you do not have a fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or more. For more information on symptoms and procedures for those experiencing them, please visit https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/.
Upon arrival at the event, guests are asked to participate in a health check and our standard security process.
MASKS & FACE COVERINGS
Masks will be encouraged and respected, but not required for guests.
In order to help maintain a safe environment, we encourage guests to be aware of their surroundings and practices social distancing (remaining 6 feet or 2 meters apart from other people.) While on-site, pay attention to visual and verbal cues for capacity, directional flow, and viewing area guidelines.
We have reduced the capacity on-site and provided reconfigured, single-level hospitality venues that have an open-air plan with different sections to allow for a more spacious experience.
Guests are required to present a valid ticket to enter tournament grounds. We encourage our guests to practice social distancing and wear a mask when queuing for entry.
SIGNAGE & GUIDELINES
Guests will notice increased safety signage throughout the golf course, as well as visual and verbal reminders of safe behavior guidelines and Code of Conduct that must be adhered to while on-site. Failure to comply with any posted or verbal guidelines may result in consequential action, including expulsion from the tournament grounds.
ONSITE TRANSACTIONS & PAYMENTS
The Shaw Charity Classic presented by Suncor is completely cashless. Square terminals with “tap & go” functionality will be used for purchases at the Merchandise Tent.
Enhanced safety and cleaning protocols have been put in place to ensure all areas are routinely sanitized. Sanitization and handwashing are encouraged throughout your time on-site. Guests are also encouraged to bring their own sanitizer from home.
FEELING ILL ON-SITE
If you begin to feel ill on-site, please return safely home or seek medical attention at the First Aid Tent.
THE FINAL PUTT
Once the final putt drops, please exit the tournament venue safely and patiently while keeping socially distant from others.
For any questions related to attending the 2021 Shaw Charity Classic presented by Suncor (including tickets, refunds, rainchecks, parking/rideshare, or spectator information), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other On-Site Policies
DO NOT CHANGE
TERMS OF ENTRY
- Ticket purchase is not tax-deductible as a charitable contribution by consumers. Safeguard your tickets – No re-entry, no raincheck privileges, and no refunds or exchanges.
- Lost, stolen or damaged tickets are not the responsibility of PGA TOUR, Inc. (TOUR) or the Tournament and will not be replaced.
- You acknowledge that COVID-19 is extremely contagious and that despite the measures the Tournament has implemented to help mitigate the risk of transmission, the elimination of risk of exposure and infection to COVID-19 is not currently possible.
- By entering onto the grounds of the Tournament using this ticket, you acknowledge and agree to the following for yourself and on behalf of any accompanying minor (who shall also be deemed to be “you” for purposes of the following): YOU ASSUME ALL RISK AND DANGER ARISING OUT OF YOUR ATTENDANCE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RISKS RELATED TO COVID-19, LOSS OF YOUR PERSONAL PROPERTY, INJURY, OR DEATH FROM A GOLF SHOT OR BY OTHER SPECTATORS OR PLAYERS, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE TOUR, THE HOST ORGANIZATION, THE HOST SITE, TELEVISION BROADCASTERS, SPONSORS, VENDORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, AND ALL VOLUNTEERS, PARTICIPATING PLAYERS AND CADDIES, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF SUCH LOSSES, INJURIES, ILLNESS OR DEATH.
- You authorize TOUR and its affiliates and licensees to use your image, likeness, voice, actions and statements (and that of any minor you accompany) captured or made at the Tournament in any live or recorded telecast, transmission, reproduction, recording or photograph of the Tournament in any and all media now known or hereafter developed (in whole or in part) and for advertising, marketing, promotional, analytics and internal purposes, without payment of any compensation to you.
- You may not capture, transmit, distribute, or otherwise use Content for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial purposes (e.g., for your personal social media accounts), and you may not distribute such Content on a live or near-live basis (no live streaming) or use such Content to create a real-time, stroke-by-stroke or hole-by-hole account of the Tournament. Further, you shall not use or authorize others to use any such Content for any commercial or promotional purpose, or for or in connection with a media outlet (directly or indirectly) unless you and the media outlet have received an official media credential for the Tournament from TOUR. You shall not collect, transmit, distribute, publish or sell Content (including any scoring, statistical, competition or other data at or from the Tournament) for purposes of any betting or gambling-related activity.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought onto or taken from the Tournament grounds. Any misconduct, illegal activity, intoxication, use of illegal substance, breaches of etiquette, disruptive behavior, heckling, or violation of any rule or instruction of Tournament representatives or violation of this license is prohibited and shall be grounds for forfeiture of your ticket and for your removal from the premises.
- You shall not seek autographs of players in order to sell such autographs, and you shall not pay another person to obtain an autograph for you.
- Use of any parking site provided for Tournament attendees is entirely at the risk of the vehicle driver and/or owner. Please take appropriate security precautions and lock your vehicl
BAGS & PERSONAL ITEMS
- Personal bags 6”x6” or smaller
- Clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items not exceeding 12”x6”x12”
- A one-gallon clear resealable plastic bag
- At the tournament’s discretion, food may be permitted in a clear, resealable plastic bag, not exceeding one (1) gallon
- Mobile phones, tablets and PDAs — must be SILENCED and adhere to TOUR’s Mobile Device Policy
- Point and shoot, film or DSLR cameras with lens smaller than 6”, no case (during practice rounds only)
- Umbrellas without sleeve
- Portable radios with headsets
- Medically necessary materials, strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles and other essential baby supplies. Infant must be with carrier. All items subject to search.
- Collapsible chairs without chair bags
- Binoculars without case
- Seat cushions that do not require a carrying case or that do not have pockets or compartments
- Segways®, motorized scooters or other personal transportation devices when used as a mobility aid by individuals with mobility impairment
- No bags or backpacks larger than 12”x12”x12” in its natural state
- No cameras due to the sound of a shutter (cameras on a mobile device are permitted)
- No cases and/or covers (such as a chair or umbrella cover)
- No signs, posters and/or banners
- No televisions and/or radios
With the revised policy, spectators are allowed to carry mobile devices on the golf course with the volume setting on silent or vibrate. Please refrain from using your mobile device on-course near play. Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may NOT be used.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week for personal use only; no commercial use.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g. no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Data use (e.g. texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Phone calls are allowed only in areas away from play.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
- All postage signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed. Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
Should you notice an activity or individual that might be suspicious, please notify a uniformed law enforcement officer, private security personnel, a tournament official, or dial 911.
WEATHER WARNINGS & SUSPENSION OF PLAY
If inclement weather is approaching, a “Weather Warning” notification will be posted on all electronic scoreboards on the course. When this message appears, spectators are advised to take immediate precaution by evacuating bleachers and hospitality tents. In the event of a “Severe Weather” warning and a suspension of play, please proceed to the bus loading area to be returned to your car for safety. A suspension of play is preceded by an air horn signal. Suspension of play is a stoppage of play, not necessarily a cancellation of play for the day. Notification of continuation of play will be given in each parking lot.
There is no specific attire that you are required to wear to the tournament. However, we recommend comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses. The weather can change at any time. Check the forecast before you head out to make sure you are prepared.