Q: How do I receive my tickets once I've paid?
A: If you ordered Single Any One Day tickets, a 4-Pack of Single Any One Day tickets, or Pro-Am tickets, you will receive a PDF in your email to print out tickets at home.
If you ordered Champions Club tickets, a Champions Club 4-Pack, a Champions Club weekly badge, or a Grounds Weekly Badge, they will be shipped to the address you provide if you ordered.
Q: How does a printed ticket work? ( * This applies only to a Good-Any-Day, a 4-pack of Good-Any-Day or Pro-Am ticket orders.)
A: It's fast, easy and convenient! Here's how it works:
- Purchase your tickets.
- Print your tickets.
For online orders: To print your tickets, you can use the link on your order confirmation page or the link in your email confirmation. If you are ready to print immediately, follow the link on your order confirmation page. If you would like to wait to print your order, you can print using the link in your email confirmation.
For phone orders: You will receive an email confirmation once your order is placed. Within that email, you will receive a link to print your order.
Q: Do I need any special hardware or software to print my ticket?
A: You probably already have everything you need. All you need are:
- Printer- Any inkjet or laser printer (color or black & white). Use 8.5' x 11' size plain white paper for best results.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0. If you don't have this PDF reader, download it here for free.
Q: Will this ticket be accepted for entry into the event?
- The ticket that is printed through your printer is a valid, legitimate ticket. Make sure you keep it in a safe place like you would cash, and protect it just like you would any other ticket!
Q: What if I print more than one copy of my ticket or a photocopy is made?
A: Only the first scan of the barcode on your ticket will allow entry.
- Make sure you keep it in a safe place like you would cash, and protect it just like you would any other ticket! If more than one copy were to arrive, the barcode scanner will alert the attendant that the ticket has already been scanned. If there is a dispute, event staff will resolve the issue.
Q: What if I cannot print my tickets?
A: Make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher.
- Make sure your printer is on and the cables are connected to your computer.
- Make sure your computer has enough memory available; try closing your unnecessary programs.
Q: What if I did not receive my email confirmation?
A: Please contact us so we can help you with your order.
Q: What if my tickets are stolen?
A: Please contact us and we will help you with your order.
Q: If I order multiple tickets on a single order, how many emails will I receive?
A: You will receive one email confirmation with a link to print your tickets.
Q: Do all four tickets in my '4-Pack Single Any One Day Tickets' need to be redeemed on the same day?
A: No. Each individual ticket in the package can be used any-one-day, August 30 - September 3.
- All tickets could be redeemed on same day, or spread out during tournament week as determined by the purchaser.
Q: Can I purchase tickets on site?
A: Yes, tickets will be available onsite but prices increase to $15 for a Pro-Am day and $40 for Tournament Rounds. Also, by purchasing in advance you bypass the ticketing lines and get on the grounds faster.
Q: Can I upgrade my tournament Good-Any-Day ticket to a Champions Club & 1516 Patio ticket?
A: Yes, you can upgrade your tickets for $40 at the Purchase Ticket counter in the Admissions tent.
For all other questions please contact a sales representative by email (email@example.com) or by phone 1 (877) -332-7804.