JFSC enriches lives and strengthens communities by providing social services to individuals, children, youth and families based on the values of compassion, social justice and improving the world.
Our Guiding Principles
- We treat each individual with dignity and respect
- We are accessible to people of all faiths and cultures
- We work together to strengthen all communities recognizing the value of participation and collaboration
- We are accountable to our clients and stakeholders
- We empower individuals and families by promoting self- sufficiency
- We respond to new ideas and emerging needs
*I agree and understand that my contact information including name, mailing address, email and phone number will be provided to the specific charity I designate for the purpose tracking donations and reporting to government authorities where required. In addition, if your specific charity is the Calgary Shaw Charity Classic Foundation matching pool, by completing this online donation form, your information will be sent to the Foundation so that they can process your donation and report to government authorities where required. Please select either I agree or I disagree from the anonymity preference drop down menu on the donation form based on the following statements:
I agree that my contact information may be provided to the specific charity I designate for the purposes of having the specific charity send a thank you for my donatio n and recognized my donation publicly by the specific charity I select in their promotional materials. This does not allow the specific charity to contact me regarding commercial purposes without further consent.
I do not agree to my contact information being used for the purpose of sending a thank you for my donation or my name being recognized publicly in any manner.