Cameras are permitted on Wednesday August 27 & Thursday August 28.
Cell Phone Policy
With the revised policy, spectators are allowed to carry mobile devices on the golf course with the volume setting on silent or vibrate. Please refrain from using your mobile device on-course near play.
- No video recording allowed at any time
- No photographs after Thursday
- Violations may result in confiscation of mobile device or removal from tournament
- Be respectful of play
From the Airport:
- Head north toward Airport Rd NE
- Turn left toward 19 St NE
- Turn right onto 19 St NE
- Turn left onto 96 Ave NE / Airport Trail NE
- Take the ramp onto AB-2 S
- Take exit 248B for Glenmore Trail W
- Take the 14 St West S exit
- Slight right to stay on 14 St SW S
From the Downtown:
- Take the Crowchild SW
- Take Glenmore Trail E exit towards AB-2
- Merge onto Glenmore Trail SW/AB-8E
- Take the exit toward 14 Street West S/Alberta 2 S
- Merge onto 14 St. SW S
- Slight right to stay on 14 St SW S
54-Hole Stroke Play, no cut.
Join Us On Social Media
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to receive news, updates, and important tournament information.
Stop by the Merchandise Area located in the Canyon Meadows Golf Shop. Items for sale include caps, golf shirts, outerwear, pin flags, golf balls, and children's apparel.
Click here for parking information.
The following cannot be brought into the tournament:
- No cameras (other than practice rounds and Pro-Am for personal photographic use only)
- No bags or backpacks larger than 8"W x 8"H x 8"D in its natural state
- No cases and/or covers (such as a chair or umbrella covers)
- No signs, posters and/or banners
- No televisions and/or radios
- No food and/or beverages
- No containers and/or coolers
- No pets (other than service animals)
- No metal-spiked golf shoes
- No noise making devices
- No weapons
- Any other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by the Champions Tour and/or Tournament Security Personnel is their sole discretion.
- Parents with small children are allowed to bring strollers and diaper bags, if needed. The items are subject to reasonable inspection before entering and/or at any time during the tournament.
- ATM - For spectator convenience, an on-site ATM will be available
- AUTOGRAPHS - Autographs are permissible but not during a player's round. Best places for autographs are the practice range, the putting green, and 18th Green after the conclusion of the players round.
- CAMERA POLICY - Cameras are permitted for general spectator use ONLY during the Pro-Am's on Wednesday and Thursday. Photography is restricted to accredited press with proper media credentials during the tournament rounds Friday-Sunday.
- CONCESSIONS - Numerous concession stands are located on the course serving a variety of food and beverage items.
- LOST & FOUND - Lost and found is kept at the admission gate at the main entrance until 6:00 p.m. each day. After 6:00 p.m., items will be taken to the Tournament Office.
- PHONE POLICY - Please SILENCE your mobile device. No video recording is allowed at any time. No photographs are allowed after Thursday.
- RESTROOMS - Located throughout the golf course.
Weather Warning and Suspension of Play
If inclement weather is approaching, a "Weather Warning" notification will be posted on all electronic scoreboards on the course. When this message appears, spectators are advised to take immediate precaution by evacuating bleachers and hospitality tents. In the event of "Severe Weather" warning and a suspension of play, please proceed to the bus loading area to be returned to your car for safety. A suspension of play is preceded by an air horn signal. Suspension of play is a stoppage of play, not necessarily a cancellation of play for the day. Notification of continuation of play will be given in each parking lot.
There will be one Will Call facility at the Main Entrance.
Juniors aged 17 and under will be provided with FREE access to the Shaw Charity Classic when accompanied by a ticketed adult.
Special assistance facilities for people with disabilities are provided. A reserved viewing area will be located on the 18th green for those using wheelchairs or other means of assistance. Wheelchair accessible restrooms are provided on-site.